TENERIFE IS SPAIN TOP TRAVEL DESTINATION

30 Ocak 2010 Cumartesi


Tenerife is Spain Top Travel Destination

It was in our Tenerife travel that I had my taste of real vacation. I have to be honest that I am no beach bum but in Tenerife you just can not resist the water and the views. I visited my aunt living in Tenerife for a few weeks and it was the best time of my life. Getting the best of you Tenerife Holiday means staying for a few days and trying to savor what it has to offer.

My first stop is getting to Mount Teide, the 3rd largest volcano in the whole world and the highest elevation in Spain. The cable car trip really scared me at first yet as time passes the fear slowly ebbs away as I admire the scenic view below and ahead of me. Talks of climbing Mount Teide encourage us and we set a late date to do that. After our cable car experience we went to different tourist spots in the place. After three days of preparation, well, contacting friends and companions for the climb we head to conquer Mount Teide. Yeah, I am just exaggerating on conquering all of Mount Teide; we just went a little higher than the plains below the mountain and scourge the area for a better view and that’s it. But it was the best ever in my life. The cable car is a sensible way of going up to Mount Teide but if you are challenge and adventure perhaps you will take the route from the bottom though.

After spending a day and one night in Mount Teide we went next to Masca after a day of resting. It was another day of walking but this time with another pleasure of seeing a beautifully set village. Icod de los Vinos is another divinely set town. I had also fallen in love with La Gomera.

Tenerife is indeed a paradise to me.

1 Comment:

Luxury Traveler dedi ki...

I would be great o have a holiday at Tenerife and stay at bahia del duque Tenerife.

Yorum Gönder

Related Posts with Thumbnails