WHAT TO TRAVEL FOR IN SPAIN?

30 Ocak 2010 Cumartesi


What to Travel for in Spain?

Spain is a country full both of wonderful and interesting destination, culture, cuisine, sights, places, people, and architecture and of course beaches.

Nothing is for free now. Even the air that we breathe is paid. But with recession and all- they could not stop me dreaming and flying to countries that I had visited and will b visiting. Spain holiday is one dream that I will never forgo. Come on! Let us dream on.

My family had once visited Spain but of course we stick to one city- Madrid. Speaking of Madrid travel, the famous Spain symbol, “bear and madrono tree” has been replaced to its original location. The famous symbol has been the backdrop of our family’s many pictures. I am sad that it has been replaced to its original position.

Spain holiday and travel is always full of many colors. That I had witnessed and experienced. After Madrid, we then scouted Barcelona and visited the Familia Sagrada that after not having a full of Madrid. Yes, I wish I am living in Spain instead of visiting it for a few days. I couldn’t just get enough.

Those were realities hat I had with Spain. Now where are my dreams? If someday and by luck I will the lottery I am sure would embark on a years journey visiting Spain’s Castle. Each castle is distinct and unique from the other. Each castle made, built and sculpted according to the wishes of the known and majestic during their time. Each castle has its own love story.

One very interesting castle is the picture above, it has so many entrance and exits to the different parts f the castle. One exit is going to this lovely beach- so I read. I wished of visiting it someday.

Spain travel is never without its own drama and thrill. What are your dream Spain destinations?

0 Comment:

Yorum Gönder

Related Posts with Thumbnails